Many of the commercial products prepared
for hyperhidrosis feet contain the drugs aluminum, atropine
or scopolamine, formaldehyde, methenamine and glycopyrrolate.
Methenamine is a pro-drug that is converted to the active
drug formaldehyde. Aluminum chlorohydrate is a common
ingredient found in many over-the-counter antiperspirants.
- Methenamine 5% Clear Lotion/Gel
- Methenamine 5% Deodorant Stick
- Methenamine 5%/Benzalkonium Chloride 2%
- Aluminum Chlorohydrate 5% - 10% Topical Cream
- Aluminum Chlorohydrate 5% Topical Powder
- Aluminum Chloride 20-30% Topical Solution
- Glycopyrrolate 0.25%/Tea Tree Oil 2.5% Deodorant/Antiperspirant