Trying to medicate the teeth, gums and mouth presents
unique challenges. We work with dentists to help solve
these problems by creating custom compounds designed
specifically for oral applications.
- Mouthwashes and rinses
- Lip balms
- Mucosal "bandages"
- Transdermal topical gels
- Troche / Sublinguals
- Anesthetic gels, pastes and sprays
- Mouth rinse for oral ulcerations (canker sores)
containing a combination of medications like antibiotics,
antihistamines, antifungals, anesthetics, antivirals,
corticosteroids, misoprostol, phenytoin, etc.
- Transdermal preparations for pain syndromes such
as neuralgias and temporomandibular joint disorders
(TMJ). See the pain management section for more information.
- Cosmetic dental formulations such as bleaching
gels or mouthwashes.
- Special flavoring
- Preparation of medications for intraoral infections
such as periodontal disease and resistant candidiasis.
- Scaling Anesthetic
- Dry Socket Mixtures
- Root Canal Paste
- Plaque Removal Solutions
- Crown Preps
- Fluoride Treatments
- Etching Gels
- Electrolyte troches for dry mouth.
- Discontinued or out-of-stock medications
- Combinations of drugs
- Sugar-free, dye-free, preservative-free medicines
25 Cabot Street, Beverly, MA 01915
Mon – Fri. 9 am - 6 pm and Sat. by appt.